The Geshido is the ultimate high performance shoe for climbing on all types of terrain. Whether it’s technical face climbing, sport climbing, trad or jamming in thin cracks, the Geshido is a perfect choice. It’s built on a performance-fit last that features a down cambered shape, a low profile forefoot for crack climbing, as well as Evolv's "Love Bump" technology to eliminate dead space and direct the toes to a power position.Features:
- Middle strap draws the arch of the shoe into you foot, making for a glove-like fit.
- Multi-directional webbing strap structure pulls the shoe into your foot from multiple angles, creating a secure and comfortable fit.
- Concave plastic midsole reduces dead space under the toes and disperses energy to your toes for edging power and control.
- Check the Size Chart in the grey box above for fit tips.
- Profile: Asymmetric down-cambered
- Upper: Leather forefoot and synthetic heel
- Lining: Microfiber forefoot, leather footbed, cotton heel
- Midsole: MX-P: 1mm half length concave midsole
- Sole: 4.2mm TRAX® high friction rubber
- Rand: VTR rand (thicker front toe area)
- Weight: 9.8 oz ½ pair size 9
- Color: Geshido Green
- Face climbing
- Moderate to steep sport routes
- Trad climbing
- Additional Information
Terrain Face, Steep Discipline Sport Closure Velcro Skill Level Intermediate Material Lined Leather