Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Evolv - Predator Climbing Shoe )
Aggressive, adrenaline-pumping climbing on vertical to insanely overhanging terrain requires an aggressive and powerful shoe like the PREDATOR. The Predator's asymmetric down-turned toe design lets you front-point and pull on tiny crystals and toe-in on pockets with surgical precision. While sensitive enough to feel the crystals, the non-stretch synthetic leather will give you a load of edging power for more than vertical faces. This specialty shoe is one of our top selling performance shoes in Europe and it is an absolute necessity for overhanging routes, steep boulder problems and for dominating the competition.
- PROFILE: Asymmetrical downturned toe profile (KDA-1 last)
- SOLE: 4.2 mm TRAX® XT-5 high friction rubber
- RAND: 2.2mm TRAX® duro-rand
- UPPER: Non-stretch Synthratek synthetic upper
- LINING: Microfiber lining
- MIDSOLE: MX-1 1mm sensitive teardrop half-length midsole