Evolv - Shakra
The Shakra utilizes the same technology (love bump, knuckle box) as the highly successful Shaman in a lower volume and narrower fitting upper design. An amazing fit, a dual hook and loop closure system, and side-pressure relief rand design, make it an extremely comfortable high performance climbing shoe. Evolv's added even more rubber for optimal toe hooking and with a slightly softer midsole than the Shaman, the Shakra offers more sensitivity on the rock.
- Slight "Knuckle Box"
- "Love Bump" midsole
- Dual hook and loop closure system
- Profile: Downturned asymmetrical with slight "Knuckle Box"
- Sole: 4mm TRAX® High Friction rubber
- Rand: VTR rand (thicker at toe)
- Upper: Synthetic (Synthratek VX)
- Lining: Unlined
- Midsole: MX-P: 1.0mm half-length "Love Bump" midsole
|Intended Use||Rock Climbing|
|Last Type||Hooked Toe|
|Skill Level||Intermediate, Expert|