Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( EXPED - Cloudburst Waterproof Pack )
A waterproof dry sack that doubles as a featherweight backpack, the Exped Cloudburst pack is ready for day hikes and summit pushes in any kind of weather.
- 100% waterproof single compartment packsack with fold and roll closure. Fully taped seams.
- Side squeeze buckles and D-Ring.
- Double TPU/mesh laminate window in the back panel allows you to find contents quickly.
- Closed cell EVA foam back for added comfort and good load control.
- Comfortable 3D Spacer Mesh shoulder harness and adjustable sternum strap.
- Generous elastic bungee cord retains helmet, jacket or wet gear.
- Heavy duty base constructed from TPU laminated polyester fabric, 100% waterproof.
- D-rings for optional waist strap (not included).
- Strong grab handle.
- Key clip inside.
- Light grey PU coating reflects light making it easy to find packed contents.
- Packs small when not in use.
- Use as a waterproof stuff sack inside a larger pack then as a backpack on summit day
- Not submersible.
- 15 Liter: 42 x 18 x 15 cm/ 16.5 x 7 x 6" (closed roll top)
- 25 Liter: 53 x 28 x 20 cm/ 21 x 11 x 8" (closed roll top)
Weight: 280 g/9.9 oz (15L) 300 g/ 10.6 oz (25L)
- PU coated Taffeta nylon and TPU film laminated polyester base.