This Poplar-cored, freestyle twin, has buckets of pop and flex while maintaining real performance on the downhill. The directional shape ensures that you have more control throughout your turn and can blend those carves into butters easily. A bombproof set of sticks that lay the tracks for modern-day, do-it-all park skis.
- Dual Radius Sidecut: Offers two different radii along a single edge. In front, a shorter radius provides quick response and control for tighter turns while a longer radius in the tail section is stable at high speeds. The result is a ski that surfs seamlessly between different turn angles and never drags.
- Directional Twin: A considerably skinnier tail width than in the tip provides ultimate downhill performance for attacking the mountain. A twin tip in the tail encourages playfulness and freestyle attitude, meaning you can ride switch without problem.
- Surf Zones: Unites rocker and tip taper ensuring these two key features work in harmony. Rocker provides float and facilitates pivoting, while a tapered tip moves the widest part of the ski closer to the center and removes unwanted hooking. Surf Zones promise a floaty, seamless ride in all conditions.
- Poplar Wood Core
- Flax Stringers: Flax stingers add dampness without the weight of metal laminates.
- Full Strength Sidewall Construction with Microcap: Sandwich sidewall construction for power and edgehold, with a topsheet that wraps around and meets the sidewall for durability.
- XL 2.2 mm Edges: Extra thick edges built to handle heavy use on rails, boxes and ledges.
- Graphics by Kay Flockhart:
- Gloss High Resistance Topsheet
- Radius: 18M @ 181CM
- Weight: 1680G @ 181CM
- Tip: 120MM
- Waist: 90MM
- Tail: 112MM
|Underfoot Width (mm)||90|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|
|Terrain||All Mountain, Resort|
|Weight||1680G @ 181cm|