The same construction, shape, and tech as the Prodigy 1.0, available with an alternative topsheet. This Poplar-cored, freestyle twin, has buckets of pop and flex while maintaining real performance on the downhill. Favorites of competition champs such as Kelly Sildaru and Sarah Hoefflin, the Prodigy 1.0x lay the tracks for modern-day, do-it-all park skis.
- Poplar Core: Poplar is a light-coloured, medium-weight, durable softwood that flexes and pops nicely as well as having a whole load of vibration absorption capabilities. Used as the only wood in this core, it allows the ski to pop, butter and stomp like a park ski and also have enough torsional stability to grip impressively on the downhill.
- Directional Twin: A considerably skinnier tail width than in the tip provides ultimate downhill performance for attacking the mountain. A twin tip in the tail encourages playfulness and freestyle attitude, meaning you can ride switch without problem.
- XL 2.2mm Edges: Extra edge thickness gives the skier a pair of skis that are going to absorb the shock and impact much better than skis with standard-size edges. The result is a ski with a much higher life expectancy than most of the ski population out there.
- Surf Zones: Surf Zone tech unites Rocker and Tip Taper design to ensure these two key features work in harmony. Rocker provides float and facilitates pivoting, while a Tapered Tip moves the widest part of the ski closer to the centre and removes unwanted hooking. Surf Zones promise a floaty, seamless ride in all conditions.
- Full Strength Sidewall: A construction that places strips of protective material along the sides of each core, between the edge and the topsheet. Sidewalls provide the best possible edge hold and stability when the ski is engaged in a turn as well as protecting the woodcore, edges and topsheet from impact and outside damage.
- Anti-Chip Micro-Cap: Micro-cap construction is a hybrid of a premium, sandwich sidewall construction fused with a lightweight, durable cap construction. With micro-cap, the sandwich construction provides awesome edge hold and torsional stability while the ski’s topsheet wraps around and meets the sidewall, protecting the fragile join that can be prone to chipping.
- Radius: 11M @ 164CM
- Weight: 1550G @ 164CM
- Tip: 120MM
- Waist: 90MM
- Tail: 112MM
|Underfoot Width (mm)||90|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|
|Weight||1550G @ 164cm|