Designed with Candide, the CT 2.0 has become the all-mountain freestyle blueprint for fun. A 102mm underfoot true twin tip with a Poplar/Beech wood core, symmetrical sidecut and a smooth transition between rocker and camber gives this ski its playful feel and means it loves to pop lips, butter rollers and whip effortlessly between turns. The Carbon Stomp Pad underfoot gives a solid landing while the Anti-chip Micro-cap sidewall construction ensures you can have the same level of fun season after season. The same flagship formula, in a wide range of lengths to fit everyone. This is the ultimate ski for any rider looking for a good time every day.
- POPLAR/BEECH CORE Create a reasonably light ski that grips great and feels snappy between turns - always maintaining a soft enough flex to pop, slash and butter all over the mountain.
- MICRO-CAP With micro-cap, the sandwich construction provides awesome edge hold and torsional stability while the ski’s topsheet wraps around and meets the sidewall, protecting the fragile join that can be prone to chipping.
- CARBON STOMP PAD Carbon reinforcement underfoot adds additional strength to a freestyle ski, where it matters most. As well as protecting the wood core against heavy duty impact on rails, this carbon reinforcement underfoot adds stability and vibration absorption under your boots.
- SYMMETRICAL TRUE TWIN An identical twin tip height, and width in both tip and tail ensures effortless switch skiing for all your freestyle needs
- MATTE TOPSHEET
- Length: 158, 166, 172, 178, 184, 188cm
- Turning Radius: 16m @ 178cm
- Weight: 1880g @ 178cm
- Tip: 135mm
- Waist: 102mm
- Tail: 135mm
- Terrain: Freestyle - All Mountain
- Ability Level: Advanced- Expert
- Flext: Mid - Stiff