If you want high-speed, corduroy-slicing carving turns in the morning and a nimble, responsive ride through the late-afternoon bumps on your way to après, look no further than the Dictator 1.0. This ski is energetic, maneuverable and loves tracking out a turn in bullet-proof conditions. The two full layers of titanal, that provide excellent torsional rigidity and dampening properties, are coupled with the agile, fusion light core, meaning that the whole ski weighs no more than 1650g at 176cm. This ski packs a big engine but feels nimble to handle, so put your foot down and enjoy the ride.
- DUAL RADIUS SIDECUT: In front of the binding, a shorter radius sidecut provides quick response and control for tighter turns while a longer radius in the tail keeps you stable, feeling solid when you’re charging. The result is a ski that surfs seamlessly between different turn angles and never drags.
- FUSION LIGHT CORE- PAULOWNIA, POPLAR: The mix of these two woods results in a lightweight core with excellent responsiveness and rebound, complimenting and offsetting the two full layers of Titanal metal that we sandwich on either side of it.
- DUAL TITANAL: Its isotropic qualities, equally strong in all directions, mean that the ski loves being on an edge, blasts through bumps and feels stable even in changeable snow, making it the perfect chassis for a holy grail, hard-charging freeride ski.
- FREERIDE FLAT TAIL: Traditional flat tail design is built for speed, ultimate edge grip and control throughout charging turns. Brought into the modern day with a slight tail rocker, this shape is easier than ever to slash your turn into a slarve and won’t hook up in fresh conditions.
- SURF ZONES: Surf Zone tech unites Rocker and Tip Taper design to make sure these two key features work in harmony. Rocker provides float and facilitates pivoting, while a Tapered Tip moves the widest part of the ski closer to the center and removes unwanted hooking.
- Length: 172, 176, 180, 184cm
- Turning Radius: 17M @ 176cm
- Weight: 1650G @176cm
- Tip: 114mm
- Waist: 85mm
- Tail: 100mm
|Underfoot Width (mm)||85|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|