The brand-new Prodigy 1.0 is a newschool park ski built to help you get creative inside and outside of the park. This poplar-cored, 90mm underfoot freestyle twin, seasoned with 3mm of camber, has buckets of pop and flex while maintaining real performance on the downhill. Rebelling against symmetrical park ski tradition, the directional shape of the prodigy 1.0 ensures that you have more control throughout your turn, whether that’s carving in switch to a 40-foot booter or hand-dragging into a wavey trail feature. The wider shovel and surf zone tech means that you can easily blend those carves into butters while the skinnier, surfboard-inspired pintail feels effortless to slarve and press on pretzel landings or knuckle take-offs. Flax stringers, lighter and more ecological than fibreglass, keep the ski lightweight while XL 2.2mm edges, thicker bases and full cap tips and tails ensure a bombproof set of sticks that lay the tracks for modern-day, do-it-all park skis.
- DIRECTIONAL TWIN A considerably skinnier tail width than in the tip provides ultimate downhill performance for attacking the mountain. A twin tip in the tail encourages playfulness and freestyle attitude, meaning you can ride switch without problem.
- POPLAR/BEECH CORE Create a reasonably light ski that grips great and feels snappy between turns - always maintaining a soft enough flex to pop, slash and butter all over the mountain.
- XL 2.2MM EDGES Extra edge thickness creates a pair of skis that are going to absorb shock and impact much better on rails and ledges than skis with standard edges. The result is a ski with a much higher life expectancy than most of the park ski population out there.
- FLAX STRINGERS They ensure much needed dampening characteristics in our softer, freestyle orientated skis, adding all the stiffness and torsional stability you could want without the environmental impact.
- SURF ZONES Surf Zone tech unites Rocker and Tip Taper design to make sure these two key features work in harmony. Rocker provides float and facilitates pivoting, while a Tapered Tip moves the widest part of the ski closer to the centre and removes unwanted hooking.
- Length: 152, 158, 164, 172, 176, 181, 187cm
- Turning Radius: 16m @176cm
- Weight: 1680g @ 176cm
- Tip: 120mm
- Waist: 90mm
- Tail: 112mm
- Ability level: Intermediate- Advanced
- Terrain: Free-style, All Mountain
- Flex: Mid
|Underfoot Width (mm)||90|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|