Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Farm to Feet - Adventure Run Asheville Lightweight Low )
The Farm to Feet Asheville low cut sock features a new friction-free technology designed to improve abrasion control and reduce heat caused by friction.
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. Farm To Feet sources their 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Outer Nylon Plaiting: A more traditional sock construction technique that produces classic linear patterns and heather textures, outer nylon plaiting knits the stretch yarns in the outer layers of the sock and the body yarn on the inside. Reinforcing yarns woven into the stretch shell increase durability, while wool fibers sit closer to the skin for maximum insulation.
- Flat-Knit Construction: Farm To Feet uses flat-knit construction in their lightest weight casual socks and in the non-cushioned zones of some technical sport socks. Its thin cross-section helps with ventilation and reduces bulk for a better fit in low-volume footwear, while the smooth seamless knit feels wonderful next to the skin.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- Materials: 28% Merino Wool 33% PTFE Nylon 37% Nylon 2% Spandex