Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Farm to Feet - Boise Lightweight Snow Sport Socks )
The charming Idaho town only 16 miles from Bogus Basin ski resort inspired Farm to Feet's latest lightweight ski sock with a 100% American merino-wool knit. Targeted half-density cushioning protects your shins, instep, toebox and heel from hotspots and impact, while merino wool fibers next to your skin naturally regulate temperature and wick away moisture. The fun camo stripe pattern adds a woodsy touch to one of their most versatile ski-sock designs.
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Hidden Nylon Plaiting: Advanced construction that sandwiches stretch yarns between two layers of body yarn, hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks. A side benefit of this modern knitting technique is its ability to incorporate complex patterns, open-weave zones, and intricate designs for increased performance and extra style.
- Targeted Cushion Zone: Found primarily in our Snow Sport and Technical Hike series, targeted cushioning adds shock-absorbing loop knit at key impact areas of foot, shin & calf depending on designed use. Targeted cushioning helps reduce impact from activities like skiing and hiking while providing a better fit for ski boots and low-volume shoes.
- Half-Density Cushioning: On the inside of the sock, a terry knit loop every other stitch creates half-density cushioning to add softness and wicking performance without dramatically affecting sock thickness. Its lower density makes it ideal for casual socks.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Comfort Compression using LYCRA® Fiber: Creates a firm fit, providing all day support to help fight fatigue and maximize comfort using the leading performance elastic fiber.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- Materials: 64% US Merino Wool, 32% US Nylon, 4% US LYCRA Spandex