Farm To Feet - Raleigh Low
The Raleigh is Farm to Feet's most advanced sport sock. Runners, golfers, and gym enthusiasts will appreciate the low Raleigh. They used 3D Active Knit Technology to create complex multi-dimensional patterns that provide exceptional ventilation and cushioning while minimizing bulk and weight. The Raleigh is knit on our state of the art 200 needle machines with ultrafine 19.5 micron U.S. wool whose inherent properties of moisture, heat and antibacterial management are further enhanced by its intricate knit patterns.
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Hidden Nylon Plaiting: Advanced construction that sandwiches stretch yarns between two layers of body yarn, hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks. A side benefit of this modern knitting technique is its ability to incorporate complex patterns, open-weave zones, and intricate designs for increased performance and extra style.
- Bottom-of-Foot Cushion Zone: Found throughout our Sport collection and in some Hike models, bottom-of-foot cushioning adds shock-absorbing loop knit across the entire sole, from the toes to the heel. Cushioning here reduces impact from running and hiking, and the fitted instep won’t interfere with low-volume shoes.
- Half-Density Cushioning: On the inside of the sock, a terry knit loop every other stitch creates half-density cushioning to add softness and wicking performance without dramatically affecting sock thickness. Its lower density makes it ideal for casual socks.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Comfort Compression: Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- Material: 59% US Merino Wool, 38% US Nylon, 3% US LYCRA® Spandex