Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Farm To Feet - Wilsall Midweight Snowboard Sock )
Farm to Feet's first-ever snowboard sock is named for the location of wool producer Dallas Sheep Outfit, located near Montana’s Bridger Bowl Ski Area. Featuring top-to-toe full-density padding and a midweight merino-wool knit, the moisture-wicking Wilsall has warmth and cushioning to spare. Made entirely from US-sourced components, this shred sock will last for season after season of slashing powder stashes and straight-lining steeps.
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Hidden Nylon Plaiting: Advanced construction that sandwiches stretch yarns between two layers of body yarn, hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks. A side benefit of this modern knitting technique is its ability to incorporate complex patterns, open-weave zones, and intricate designs for increased performance and extra style.
- Top-to-Toe Cushion Zone: Top-to-Toe cushioning increases comfort in heavy, high-volume footwear like hiking and winter boots. Cushioning loop knit along the instep and up the shaft of the sock adds insulation while protecting the foot from stiff boot tongues and uppers.
- Full-Density Cushioning: Full-density cushioning features a terry knit loop on every interior stitch, providing better insulation, exceptional wicking, and increased protection against impact. Its faster moisture absorption keeps the skin dry and reduces friction, while its shock-absorbing nature enhances the performance of multi-sport and outdoor socks.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Comfort Compression using LYCRA® Fiber: Creates a firm fit, providing all day support to help fight fatigue and maximize comfort using the leading performance elastic fiber.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- Contents: 74% US Merino Wool, 23% US Nylon, 3% US LYCRA Spandex