Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Fischer - BCX 6 NNN BC Boot )
Long cross-country ski tours demand warm and comfortable boots that have the oomph necessary to drive wider, metal-edged skis. The Fischer BCX 6 is the perfect solution for those who prefer an NNN BC binding.
- Hinged Polymer Cuff: Ergonomic molded cuff for remarkable side hold with good freedom of movement to the front and back. Easy to adjust with Velcro fastener.
- Injected Exterior Heel Cap: Good heel cradling and robust protection all in one.
- Heel Fit Strap: Enables individual heel width setting. Gives you optimum hold and heel fit inside the boot.
- Easy Entry Loops: Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Gaiter Ring: fastening for all popular gaiter models for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions.
- Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and added warmth.
- Thinsulate: Very light insulation material. Twice as warm as foam or felt. Water-repelling and pressure-resistant.
- Natural upper material made of real leather which has been treated a number of times. Follow enclosed care instructions.
- NNN BC Sole: Optimum support in difficult terrain. Reliable walking thanks to non-slip profile.