The Fischer BCX 675 is a 75mm / 3 pin boot ideal for use with the wider, metal-edged cross country skis used for demanding backcountry tours.
- Hinged Polymer Cuff: Ergonomic molded cuff for remarkable side hold with good freedom of movement to the front and back. Easy to adjust with Velcro fastener.
- Injected Exterior Heel Cap: Good heel cradling and robust protection all in one.
- Heel Fit Strap: Enables individual heel width setting. Gives you optimum hold and heel fit inside the boot.
- Easy Entry Loops: Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Gaiter Ring: fastening for all popular gaiter models for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions.
- Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and added warmth.
- Thinsulate: Very light insulation material. Twice as warm as foam or felt. Water-repelling and pressure-resistant.
- Natural upper material made of real leather which has been treated a number of times. Follow enclosed care instructions.
- Standard Vibram ® 75 sole. Excellent support in difficult terrain. Non-slip profile with specially developed rubber mixture.
- Additional Information
Binding Compatibility 75mm 3-Pin Collection Outlet Deals Nordic Boot Type 75mm