* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
For freeriders looking for lightweight powder performance, the modern shape of the Hannibal 106 gives you the ability to float, drift or carve. A massive amount of directional and diagonal carbon fiber, combined with an extended titanal binding plate, not only keeps the weight exceptionally low for effortless ascents, but provides more torsion and power while descending than you'll find in a touring ski.
There's a magic balance of lightweight and performance. With only 1540g at 178cm this lightweight ski guarantees effortless ascents - and thanks to Titanal reinforcements and Carbon Tex - optimal stability on the descent.
Extremely strong and light carbon fibres provide special torsional stiffness, stability and best downhill performance.
- Tour Rocker: The shorter contact length of the ski ensures that turn initiation is easier and requires less effort
- Air Tec TI: Depending on the field of use, the AirTec core will be improved by an titanium reinforcement.
- Aeroshape: Special lightweight design for extreme torsion stability.
- Sintered Bases: Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction: Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
|Weight||1540g per ski @178|
|Underfoot Width (mm)||106|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|