Pure skiing enjoyment on and off-piste. New weight-reducing shape, Air Tec construction, and All Mountain ROCKER offer lightweight and dynamic performance. The Sandwich Sidewall Construction guarantees outstanding grip and stability on all terrain.
Low weight and stability make this ski the perfect partner on any terrain. Easy turning on any type of snow makes for great skiing any where, any time.
No need to worry about conditions on the slope with this forgiving ski that glides easily over even deeply rutted snow. The All Mountain Rocker feels great and makes for exceptionally easy turns. Take this ski anywhere.
You'll be amazed at the number of new summits you reach with these lightweight skis. Designed to make uphills easier.
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction: Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
- Sintered Bases: Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
- All Mountain Rocker: The shorter contact length of the ski ensures that turn initiation is easier and requires less effort.
- Carbon Nose: Ultra slim shovel with carbon inlay improves maneuverability at high stability.
- Air Tec: The weight of the woodcore is reduced by 25%, without loosing bending and torsional stability. This is possible because of the special milling pattern.
- Women BMP: Forward binding mounting point to make turning easier for energy-saving skiing.
- Razorshape: Levelled sidewalls give the ski its special, razor-sharp shape. First and foremost, of course, this saves weight. On the other hand, however, this new, distinctive ski shape offers sporty on-piste skiers additional speed and action as it has a smaller contact surface in the snow.
|Underfoot Width (mm)||86|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|