Top freeride technology combined with moderate width so cool women skiers are on top in powder and can enjoy awesome ski performance in any type of snow. Thanks to the lightweight poplar wood core construction and Air Tec Ti the ski offers top stability and easy skiing.
Fly fast and free through every turn with stable, secure confidence. A fantastic ski for women who like the unlimited feeling of freeride skiing.
Lightweight construction makes the uphills no problem with these freeriders for serious women skiers. An extremely flexible design makes them responsive on the downhills so you definitely get your reward!
Every turn feels easy, whether it's out in the open or working your way through a forest, this ski will bring a smile to your face every turn. The My Ranger 89 is designed for easy, sharp turns for women looking to access totally new terrain.
- Aeroshape - Special lightweight design for extreme torsion stability.
- Air Tec Ti - Depending on the field of use, the AirTec core will be improved by an titanium reinforcement.
- Carbon Nose - Ultra slim shovel with carbon inlay improves maneuverability at high stability.
- Carbon Tech - Special network of carbon fibers with exceptional torsion properties and a balanced stiffness pattern at the same time.
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction - Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
- Sintered Bases - Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
- Sublimated Bases - Special printing process for high-quality color base designs.
- Women BMP - Forward binding mounting point to make turning easier for energy-saving skiing.
- Weight per ski: 1620 g
- Sidecut (mm): 119–88–108
- Turn Radius: 17 m @ 172cm
- Construction: Sandwich Sidewall, Carbon Nose, AirTec Ti
- Laminates: Wood, Metal, Carbon
- Rocker Profile: Rocker-Camber-Rocker
- Tail Type: Flat
|Underfoot Width (mm)||88|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|