My Ranger 98 with lightweight poplar wood core construction is easy to handle, including climbs, so you can enjoy the downhill ride. Air Tec Ti gives you absolute stability and ease – with the added merits of a Carbon Nose and Aeroshape.
Women skiers who are all for making their way to the top will be rewarded: this ski is a particularly light, women's freerider which is ideal for summiteers. The ski's unique design saves an immense amount of weight which means more energy for the downhill after a climb.
With a width of 98mm the My Ranger 98 is the ideal weapon for the adrenaline rush of powder skiing. Thanks to its high maneuverability it makes its way through any terrain for breathtaking adventures.
Top technologies make for the extremely important factor of stability, which is crucial away from the slopes. With its Sandwich Sidewall Construction and special shape, no hill is too steep and no mountain is too high. This ski will take good care of you.
- Sublimated Bases: Special printing process for high-quality colour base designs.
- Air Tec Ti: Depending on the field of use, the AirTec core will be improved by an titanium reinforcement.
- Aeroshape: Special lightweight design for extreme torsion stability.
- Women BMP: Forward binding mounting point to make turning easier for energy-saving skiing.
- Carbon Nose: Ultra slim shovel with carbon inlay improves maneuverability at high stability.
- Sintered Bases: Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction: Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
|Underfoot Width (mm)||96|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|