Fischer - Offtrack 5 BC My Style Boot
The Fischer Offtrack 5 BC My Style boot is perfectly tuned to the anatomy of the female foot . The special Backcountry sole gives you stability and safe power transfer – this means that the boot has better control over the ski even in extreme terrain.
Note that this boot requires NNN BC bindings. It is not compatible with standard NNN bindings.
- Stable at the side, movable forwards: newly developed ankle support with pivot joint for optimum power transfer, individually adjustable thanks to Powerstrap.
- Good heel cradling and robust protection all in one: exterior heel cap for even better power transfer.
- Thermally formable foam cushioning with outstanding thermal insulation – a perfect fit for the individual shape of the foot.
- Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- Integrated, easily adjustable gaiter for optimum protection in deep snow. Waterproof lightweight material and sealed zip for maximum cross country skiing enjoyment even in untracked terrain.
- The specially sealed zipper system ensures that any moisture is kept out.
- Warming wool-like lining material for feet that are sensitive to the cold. Ensures feet also stay warm without feeling moist on longer outings.
- Thinsulate insulation: Twice as warm as foam or felt. Water-repelling and pressure-resistant.