Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Fischer - Outback 68 Metal Edge Ski )
The Fischer Outback 68 is for cross-country skiers who make their own path: no grooming machine required. This stable steel edge model leads the skier safely through changing terrain, far away from the groomed areas.
- Air Tec Core: Air channels combined with new, very light wood types. Up to 150 g per pair weight reduction compared to previous Air Channel cores.
- Offtrack Crown: New climbing system for all terrain, especially away from the prepared tracks. Developed exclusively for Fischer.
- Steel Edge: Narrow steel edge along the entire length of the ski. Guarantees constant edge contact on every surface.
- Nordic Rocker Camber: Slightly opened ski tips for perfect gliding properties in unprepared terrain. Enables lighter turning with less effort.
- Speed Finish: Stone-ground base structure for perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions.
|Edge Type||Full Steel Edge|
Length (cm): 169, 179, 189
Sidecut (mm): 68-59-64
|Weight||1.990g / 4.38 lbs (179cm)|