* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
The Fischer Ranger 107 Ti Skis are the Humvee of the Fischer all-mountain lineup - able to handle the deepest, gnarliest conditions you'll ever find on the mountain and come back begging for more. The Titanal reinforced, carbon-tipped construction has the power to blast through crust and chop like never before, and the 107mm waist is the perfect compromise between a full-fledged powder shape and an everyday width for variable snow.
- Freeski Rocker: Long smooth tip rocker with camber underfoot and moderate tail rocker. Easy to turn and saves energy in all situations.
- Aeroshape: Special lightweight shape with beveled top sheet contours for torsional stability.
- Air Tec Ti: Milled wood core reduces weight by 25% while maintaining outstanding ski performance, the addition of Titanal adds dampness and power (models with Ti in name, only).
- Air Carbon Ti 0.5: Wood core with double Titanal shell, reinforced with Air Carbon. The perfect edge grip and extremely smooth running as a result.
- Carbon Nose: Ultra slim shovel with carbon inlay
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction: Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
- Sintered Bases: Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and very long service life.
- Free Milled Titanal: Titanal is visible through the top surface. New, extremely robust manufacturing standard.
- Best Use: All-Mountain, Big Mountain
- Ability level: Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Flat Tail
- Side Cut: 139-107-131
|Underfoot Width (mm)||107|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|