If you find yourself skiing more hard snow than soft, but still want a capable tool for those deeper days, the Ranger 92 Ti is your ski. A deeper sidecut, and two sheets of metal provide the precision, edgehold and stability for those hard, fast days. When you do get off piste, the slight rocker and taper, combined with the carbon shovel, give it the ease and nimbleness required for softer snow in tight trees or chutes.
- Air Carbon TI 0.5: Wood Core with double Titanal shell, reinforced with Air Carbon. Sure and precise edge grip and extremely smooth running as a result.
- Aeroshape: Special lightweight design for extreme torsional stability.
- Carbon Nose: Ultra slim shovel with carbon inlay improves maneuverability with increased stability.
- Sintered Bases: Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
- Sandwich Sidewall: Construction Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
|Weight||1850g per ski @ 178|
|Underfoot Width (mm)||92|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|