The Ranger 94 FR is ideal for anyone who doesn’t want to be limited to one small slice of the mountain. The solid sandwich construction and carbon shovel feel right at home sneaking into steep trees and blasting out the bottom of chutes. Lay down some soul turns on the groomers with style and when spring hits, the 94mm waist is perfect for blasting through slushy ruts in the park or hiking to harvest creamy corn. If you’re looking for versatility, the Ranger 94 FR delivers.
- Air Carbon TI 0.5: Wood Core with double Titanal shell, reinforced with Air Carbon. Sure and precise edge grip and extremely smooth running as a result.
- Aeroshape: Special lightweight design for extreme torsional stability.
- Carbon Nose: Ultra slim shovel with carbon inlay improves maneuverability with increased stability.
- Sintered Bases: Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction: Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
|Weight||1850 g per ski @ 177|
|Underfoot Width (mm)||94|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|