Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Fischer - Ranger 98 Ti 2019 Ski )
Whether it's turns in extreme powder or tough terrain, the combination of Air Tec Ti and Carbon Nose on the Fischer Ranger 98 Ti, gives you maneuverability and stability wherever you go. Aeroshape enhances weight reduction. Sandwich Sidewall Construction means top quality and the Ranger 98 Ti ranks among the supreme high-performance models in the freeride segment. The wood core and sidewalls are combined in a very high-quality sandwich construction for top stability and good edge grip. This ski has optimal size and balance with a width of 98 mm stands on the one hand for long, stable powder turns. On the other hand, it allows quick, agile turns which are useful in the woods. The Free Ski Rocker profile is an absolute must-have for the Ranger 98 Ti. The shorter contact length of the ski is designed for extreme conditions such as those encountered in freeriding. This means it is easy to turn and saves energy in all situations.
- Aeroshape - Special lightweight design for extreme torsion stability.
- Air Tec Ti - Depending on the field of use, the AirTec core will be improved by an titanium reinforcement.
- Carbon Nose - Ultra slim shovel with carbon inlay improves maneuverability at high stability.
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction - Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
- Sintered Bases - Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
- Sidecut (mm): 132–98–122
- Turn Radius: 18 m @ 180cm
- Weight per ski: 1800 g
- Construction: Sandwich Sidewall, Carbon Nose, Air Tec Ti
- Laminates: Carbon, Metal, Wood
- Rocker Profile: Rocker-Camber-Rocker
- Tail Type: Partial Twin Tip