* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
The Fischer Ranger 99 Ti Skis are the most versatile freeride offering in Fischer s extensive quiver. The 99 mm waist takes no prisoners in any snow conditions from a foot of pow to bulletproof, and the Air Carbon Ti build with its two sheets of Titanal is exceptionally efficient when it comes to blasting through chop and wind buff. If you're a fan of true "all-mountain" skiing and want a ski with a complementary mindset, this is the one.
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction: Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
- Sintered Bases: Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
- Carbon Nose: Ultra slim shovel with carbon inlay improves maneuverability at high stability.
- Aeroshape: Special lightweight design for extreme torsion stability.
- Free Milled Titanium: Titanal visible on top surface. New, extremely robust manufacturing standard.
- Air Carbon TI 0.5: Wood Core with double Titanal shell, reinforced with Air Carbon. Perfect edge grip and extremely smooth running as a result.
- Dimensions: 130-97-121
- Turn Radius: 18m
- Profile: Freeski Rocker
- Construction: Sandwich Sidewall, Carbon Nose
- Core: Beech/Poplar Wood
- Base: Sintered
- Tail: Flat
- Binding Included: No
- Claimed Weight: 1950g
*Specs based off of 181cm ski length.
|Underfoot Width (mm)||99|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|