* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
The most versatile of the Ranger Ti lineup with a 99mm waist, lightweight milled wood core, Titanal inserts and a carbon nose. This combination offers a fantastic blend of stiffness and agility for smooth, confident skiing in any condition.
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction: Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
- Sintered Bases: Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
- Carbon Nose: Ultra slim shovel with carbon inlay improves maneuverability at high stability.
- Aeroshape: Special lightweight design for extreme torsion stability.
- Free Milled Titanium: Titanal visible on top surface. New, extremely robust manufacturing standard.
- Air Carbon TI 0.5: Wood Core with double Titanal shell, reinforced with Air Carbon. Perfect edge grip and extremely smooth running as a result.
|Weight||1700g per ski @166|
|Underfoot Width (mm)||95|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|