* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
With the Ranger FR, anyone can put their passion to the test. The Ranger gets its top backcountry properties and the great stability from its Sandwich Sidewall construction and Freeski Rocker.
- Fiber Tech - Special glass fiber network with harmonious bending properties. The ski stands out through excellent turning action.
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction - Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
- Sintered Bases - Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
- Weight per ski: 1650 g
- Sidecut (mm): 128–90–116
- Turn Radius: 13 m @ 162cm
- Construction: Sandwich Sidewall, Fiber Tech
- Laminates: Wood
- Rocker Profile: Rocker-Camber-Rocker
- Tail Type: Partial Twin Tip
|Ski Dimensions||Sidecut: 128 / 90 / 116 Radius: 13m @ 162 cm|
|Weight||1650 g per ski @ 162 cm|
|Underfoot Width (mm)||90|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|