* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 3 business days to your shipping time.
Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Fischer - RC3 Combi Turnamic Boot )
For newcomers to both techniques the RC3 Combi offers numerous benefits. Thanks to its stability it makes for fun from the beginning. Easy Entry Loop makes it quick and easy to put on. New breathable Triple-F membrane ensures feet stay warm and dry.
- Hinged Polymer Cuff: Ergonomic molded cuff for remarkable side hold with good freedom of movement to the front and back. Easy to adjust with Velcro fastener. Canting and EVA padding depending on model.
- Fischer Speed Lock: New, revolutionary quick lock with minimum size and weight. Simply pull the laces tight and that's it! The system is safe and reliable.
- Thermo Fit: Thermally formable foam cushioning with outstanding thermal insulation and a perfect fit for the individual shape of the foot.
- Easy Entry Loops: Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Velcro Strap: Fastening element for cuffs and instep straps, easy to handle and adjust.
- Lace Cover: Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- Triple F Membrane: Special membrane ensures that conditions inside the boot are perfect: dry, warm and breathable.
- Comfort Guard: Very lightweight, water-repelling insulation material for additional thermal protection in the forefoot and toe area.
- Sport Fit Concept: The right fit for all requirements. Whether it's shaped for the female foot with the comfort or race version, customised for the feet of young skiers, meeting the comfort requirements of all-rounders or for direct power transfer in racing: the Boot Fit Concept with special lasts is the answer to all the different needs and morphologies of the various consumer groups.
- WEIGHT: 570g/42
- Sole Flex: Medium
- Sole: Turnamic Performance