* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 3 business days to your shipping time.
The Fischer RC3 Combi Cross Country ski boots are a combination of comfort and top performance for both techniques through Ankle Support Cuff and Sole Flex Medium. Thermo Fit makes individual boot adjustment possible. The Twin Skin concept features an inner boot liner for a secure fit and an outer boot for protection against cold and wet.
- Stabilizing heel counters and hinged ankle cuffs improve lateral support and control
- Thermo Fit foam cushioning in the heels and ankles conforms to your feet for improved comfort and performance
- Dual pull-on loops are connected to the heels and tongues for on-and-off ease
- Speed Lock lacing creates a quick and secure fit
- Comfort Guard insulation adds warmth
- Waterproof/breathable lace covers shed snow to keep your feet dry; center zippers allow the boots to be opened wide for easy entry and exit
- TURNAMIC® skate outsoles are stiffer for maximum power transfer and control; they feature a lower sole height for improved ski feel
- TURNAMIC® sole is compatible with TURNAMIC, NNN®, and Prolink® race and sport bindings
- Best Use: Cross-country Skiing
- System: TURNAMIC/NNN/Prolink
- Binding Compatibility: TURNAMIC, NNN, Prolink
- Cross-country Style: Skate
- Upper: Synthetic leather
- Insulated: Yes
- Insulation: Polyester
- Weight (Pair): 2 lbs. 12.4 oz.