Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Fischer S-Bound 125 Crown Ski )
If you love the Fischer S-Bound series, but have always wished for just a little more width from the S-Bound 112, the S-Bound 125 is the answer! New this year in Fischer's backcountry lineup, the S-Bound 125 has all the great features of the rest of the S-Bound series with a nice fat profile. A true powder-seeking machine.
- Full metal edges maximize control on steep, icy terrain
- A nice, fat profile with 30 mm of sidecute for excellent float and stability, and easy turns in deep snow
- Fischer's 5/10 Nordic Rocker Camber means easier turn initiation. When the ski flexes, the tip lifts 5 mm, moving the ski/snow contact point back 10 mm.
- Offtrack Crown waxless pattern on base of ski for climbing
- If you happen to need more climbing power, you can quickly and easily add the Fischer Easy Skin (sold separately). The Easy Skin is essentially a traditional kicker skin, but Fischer solves that pesky problem of loose, icy kicker skins with quick-clip ports built into the base of the ski, and clips on the skin for easy attatchment.
- Lightweight and strong air channel wood core saves weight compared to the pure wood cores, and are more resistant to breaking. They also offer better pressure distribution.
- *Bindings sold separately
- 125-95-120 sidecut
- Cap top sheet
- Full length metal edge
- Air channeled wood core
- Waxless base
- 3150 grams per pair (179 cm)
- 165 cm: 125-145 lbs
- 175 cm: 145-165 lbs
- 185 cm: 165 + lbs