The bestseller among the steel edge skis: Spider 62. Very lightweight and stable, it is a reliable companion away from the trails for fun in every outdoor experience!
These skis come premounted with NIS-compatible NNN bindings.
- Universal stone grinding for perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions.
- Nordic Rocker Camber: Slightly opened ski tips for perfect gliding properties in unprepared terrain. Enables lighter turning with less effort.
- Steel Edge: Narrow steel edge along the entire length of the ski. Guarantees constant edge contact on every surface.
- Air Tec Steel Edge: Air channels combined with new, very light wood types. Weight-optimised core for steel edge skis.
- Offtrack Crown: New climbing system in all terrain, especially away from the prepared tracks and also in difficult terrain conditions. Developed exclusively for Fischer.
- SIDECUT: 62-52-60 SKI
- BINDING COMPATIBILITY: NNN
- CORE: Air Tec Steel Edge
- SIZES: 169,179,189
- WEIGHT: 1.790g/179cm
- BASE / CLIMBING ZONES: intec / Offtrack Crown
|Edge Type||Full Steel Edge|
|Weight||1790g / 179cm|