Fischer’s most popular steel-edge ski. Light and stable, with the exceptional climbing ability of the Offtrack Crown all-terrain climbing system. An excellent choice for skiers looking for a highly versatile ski.
Includes NNN bindings, fischer turnamic style
- Speed Grinding: Universal stone grinding for perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions.
- Offtrack Crown: New climbing system in all terrain, especially away from the prepared tracks and also in difficult terrain conditions. Developed exclusively for Fischer.
- Air Tec Steel Edge: Air channels combined with new, very light wood types. Weight-optimised core for steel edge skis.
- Steel Edge: Narrow steel edge along the entire length of the ski. Guarantees constant edge contact on every surface.
- Nordic Rocker Camber: Slightly opened ski tips for perfect gliding properties in unprepared terrain. Enables lighter turning with less effort
- Weight/Length: 1.750g / 179cm
- Sidecut: 62-52-60
- Ski core: AIR TEC STEEL EDGE
- Base / Climbing zone: Sintec
- Lengths: 169, 179, 189, 199
|Edge Type||Full Steel Edge|
|Ski Size Recommendation||