Five Ten - Freerider Contact
The Five Ten Freerider Contact mountain bike shoes hold up to the rigors of laps in the downhill park or rides in the backcountry, thanks to high-friction rubber soles that grip your pedals.
- Abrasion-resistant polytextile/synthetic uppers have protective toe caps and lace closures
- Stiff EVA midsoles deliver pedaling efficency
- Shock-absorbing Stealth Mi6 rubber outsoles have a treadless design under the ball of the foot for quick pedal-placement adjustments and high-friction dotted tread elsewhere
- Best Use: Mountain Biking
- Upper: Polyester textile/synthetic
- Lining: Synthetic
- Footbed: EVA
- Midsole: Compression-molded EVA
- Outsole: Stealth Mi6 rubber
- Cleat Design: Platform
- Footwear Closure: Lace-up
- Traction Tread: Yes
- Weight (Pair): 1 lb. 11.4 oz.
- Gender: Men's