Five Ten - Trailcross Clip-In
Ride. Hike. Explore. The adidas Five Ten Trailcross mountain bike shoes put adventure first with a mix of clip-in pedal efficiency and hike-a-bike utility. A Stealth® Marathon rubber tread adds high-friction grip on rocky trails. Less stiff than the pro edition, their lightweight, breathable upper and cushioned midsole maintain comfortable flexibility for off-bike exploration. An impact-resistant toe box and abrasion-resistant overlays add durability.
Made in part with recycled content generated from production waste, e.g. cutting scraps and post-consumer household waste, to avoid the larger environmental impact of producing virgin content.
- Non-Marking: Stealth® Marathon rubber offers long-wearing durability and non-marking utility.
- Eddicient Pedaling: Clip-in compatible with two-bolt cleats for efficient pedaling.
- Adventure Ready: Walk-friendly flex lets you explore off the bike.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure with hook-and-loop top strap
- Textile upper with abrasion-resistant overlays and reflective details
- Light and breathable feel
- Impact-resistant toe box
- Lightweight EVA midsole
- Weight 15.3 ounces (size 9)
- Stealth® Marathon rubber outsole
- 25% of the components used to make the upper are made with a minimum of 50% recycled content