* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
This binding achieves what no other has managed to do up to now: it combines maximum walking comfort and stability without the slightest compromise on safety, and considering its superior performance, the Diamir Eagle is also light and easy to handle. The Diamir Eagle 12 particularly stands out with its added reserve in the DIN adjustment range.
- Rotating toe piece: Exactly as with alpine bindings, the rotating toe piece provides a lateral release. The special, extraordinarily long dynamic range on both sides only releases ski boots after 20 millimeters. This reduces the number of unintentional releases to a minimum and triggers the release when there is continual lateral force. This mechanism is supported by a high restoring force. This feature is extremely important for safety, especially in uneven terrain.
- Modern swivel antifriction plate: Safety above all: The swivel plate with smooth surface enables consistent and friction-free sliding of the boot. This is particularly important for touring and freeride boots with rubber soles.
- Brake Width: 95mm
- Automatic heel release: The binding only releases after a long dynamic travel of 13 mm and consequently only reacts in an emergency. The perfect fit of the automatic heel releases ensures optimum foothold for all touring and alpine ski boots normed according to DIN ISO.
- TÜV & DIN ISO-Norms: Durable quality due to premium materials and meticulous workmanship: Diamir binding systems are TÜV certified and fulfill the DIN ISO norms 13992 and 9462 for touring and alpine bindings, as well as for touring ski boots according to DIN ISO 9523 alpine ski boots according to DIN ISO 5355.
- Easy step-in / step-out: Stepping in and out of the binding is just as easy as it is with Alpine ski bindings.
- Boot compatibility: The Diamir SAFETY ALUBAR SYSTEM is compatible with all touring ski boots with rubber soles and Alpine ski boots according to DIN ISO.
Comfort Lock:Switching between uphill and downhill mode using a ski pole is just as easy and quick as changing the walk mode levels. Similar to the jaw systems of modern safety bindings, the tip of the boot is secured by contact pressure in the toe piece and laterally stabilized, irrespective of the mode. Therefore, the system is sure to release even in uphill mode.
Comfort Lever for four walk mode levels 0°/3°/9°/13°:Change between four optimally synchronized walk mode levels with maximum ease. You can change the walk mode level very simply using your ski pole. Diamir bindings provide optimum lateral stability for secure footing in every walk mode level.
- Axion Tech – easy-activation crampons (NOT INCLUDED): Diamir Axion crampons are mounted to the bottom of the binding with just a few easy steps. Flip it up to climb without engagement as if no crampons were attached. Simply flip the blade down with a ski pole, as needed, to engage the crampons without stepping out of the binding. Similarly, flip the blade back up to disengage. No other crampon is easier to use than the Axion and this is precisely the reason why it contributes substantially to safety.
Sliding binding bar:In the SAFETY ALUBAR SYSTEM of the Diamir bindings the boot is securely fixed onto the stable linkage of the binding bar between the toe piece and heel mechanism. The bar slides back and forth in a guide as the ski bends. This active compensation to the front and back allows the best natural flex and thus always ensures full edge grip along the entire ski.
- Broad support: The broad support of the binding via the hinge support in the toe part and the heel support in the back causes a direct transmission of power.
||4 – 12|
|Ski width||> 67 mm|
|Weight||890 g/unit without brake|
|Position height||39 mm from the top edge of the ski|
|Sizes||SM: Boot sole length 260–315 mm|
|ML: Boot sole length 285–340 mm|
|XL: Boot sole length 330–365 mm|