G3's premium Alpinist skins have been engineered from tip to tail to be the lightest, fastest-gliding, best climbing and most secure climbing skin available. This new-generation Alpinist features a redesigned over-centre camming tail clip that stays positioned on the tail strap, reduces tail strap wear and tear and allows for easier adjustment and tensioning of the skin. elle is G3's designator for women's-specific products, and while these skins perform equally well for men and women, they have a little more fun with the graphics than the non-elle version.
- Innovative laminated tip connector with low profile, self-aligning stainless steel hands for a secure, lightweight connection
- Low-profile laminated tail strap
- Proprietary lightweight, fast gliding, high traction, supple synthetic plush
- The only glue on the market that sticks at -30o C (-22o F). Non-toxic and solvent-free.
- RipStrip to reduce skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins
|SIZE||SKI LENGTH (CM):*||SKIN WIDTH (MM):||WEIGHT|
|X SHORT||153 - 163||70, 85, 100, 115, 130, 140||411G / 14.5OZ - 656G / 23.2OZ|
|SHORT||162 - 172||70, 85, 100, 115, 130, 140||431G / 15.2OZ - 694G / 24.5OZ|
|MEDIUM||171 - 181||70, 85, 100, 115, 130, 140||451G / 15.9OZ - 732G / 25.8OZ|
|LONG||180 - 190||70, 85, 100, 115, 130, 140||471G / 16.6OZ - 769G / 27.1OZ|
|X LONG||189 - 199||70, 85, 100, 115, 130, 140||492G / 17.3OZ - 807G / 28.5OZ|
*Skin is approx. 10cm shorter than ski.
This product is a cosmetic second, which means it has some sort of blemish. It is fully functional and warranted. We usually cannot even tell what the blemish is, but we are happy to pass ou savings on this item on to you.