* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 7-10 business days to your shipping time.
New this season is the Ion 10 which is the same as the Ion 12 but with a lower release value (4-10). Now you can pick the Ion that fits your skiing type best. Its one of the best, if not THE best, ski touring bindings on the market. It is a powerful and lightweight freeride touring binding which is very easy to use. Game changing forward pressure, wide mount and refined toe jaw dynamics plus unique step-in and brake features yield superior freeride performance in the lightest setup you can ask for. It weighs only 585 g / 1 lb 4.6 oz per binding! The ION's efficiency, power transfer and sleek design is beyond any binding in its category. Power up, then charge the descent.
- Optimal Energy Absorption- for max energy absorption and min pre-releases
- Forward Pressure- to maintain consistent release values in landings and compressions
- Step-In Guidance
- QuickFlick Heel Lifts
- User Friendly Heel Rotation
- Single Tool- for all mounts and adjustments
- Snow Clearing Channel- to prevent snow buildup and avoid unwanted pre-releases
- Powerful, Dependable Brake
- Heel AFD- for a consistent release for all boots, independent of sole type
- DIN range: 4 - 10
- Weight: 1260 g per pair