The minimalist SCALA LT tip with exposed ski base allows for increased glide, helps cut overall weight and is precisely engineered to avoid snow creeping under the skin.
- Optimal Grip and Glide -The scale pattern on the SCALA was precisely engineered to maximize grip when the tip is engaged on the skintrack. The pattern improves side-to-side control on hard surfaces and in technical applications. The SCALA uses the ALPINIST plush material for best-in-class durability and versatility.
- Improved Packability - The stiff material of the Hybrid Tip Connector allows the SCALA skins to be packed flat, making it easy to slide into your pack or jacket for the descent.
- Scale pattern - offers exceptional edge traction in technical terrain
- Hybrid Tip Connector - is trimmable with G3 trim tool for custom fit
- Pattern on the back - of the tip connector prevents snow creep
|Size||Ski Length||Skin Width||Weight (Single)|
|Short||153-169 cm||100 mm||252g/8.9oz|
|130 mm||292g/10.3 oz|
|Medium||168-184 cm||100 mm||273g/9.6oz|