Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Garmont - 9.81 Bolt Men )
For competitive trail running, advernture racing, and orienteering. For runners with an efficient gait seeking a low-profile shoe for optimum trail feel.
Technical features on upper
- Extreme light breathable mesh keeps feet dry
- Reflective treatment
- Liquid rubber in toe and heel area to protect and stabilize
- Lace pocket on the tongue
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris and dirt
- Ergonomic webbing and rapid lace system for a perfect fit
- Slow memory in the heel counter
- ADD construction
- 3density support footbed made by Ortholite®
- PE heel retention
Technical features on sole
- Double density EVA midsole with a low supportive profile. Pronation control, stability and responsiveness are enhanced.
- Smooth profile allows extreme lightness
- Midsole heel layer: for additional cushioning on first heel strike
- TPU shank in mid-foot area to provide support and torsion control
- Forefoot polymer Inserts stabilize and protect against impact injuries
- Race outsole: low profile provides stability
- Sticky rubber compound for great grip on wet surfaces in combination with wear resistance and durability
- Lug pattern provides maximum traction and braking
- Grip lining and memory foam in the heel area for better heel customization.