Garmont - Dragontail MNT GTX
For the mountaineer, backpacker or hiker who prefers a low cut with the stiffness and stability of boots, these hiking shoes excel at approaches, bouldering, alpine traverses, backpacking and hikes.
- Heel Lock: Fix the heel in the heel pocket and prevent heel slip and blisters.
- Lace-to-toe closure: For better climbing performance and customized fit.
- Vibram® Maton outsole
- FrameFlex Lite insole
- PU heel insert
- Dual-density microporous rubber midsole
- 1.8 mm water repellent suede
- Metallic eyelet and tape webbing closure
- Extended rubber toe box and heel rubber backstay protects the upper
- PU footbed with moisture and odor management properties
- Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort 555 grams per shoe (size 8)
|Intended Use||Approach, Hiking/Backpacking|
|Properties||Water Resistant, Waterproof, Anti-Odor|