* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Garmont - Elektra Women's Telemark Boot )
The Elektra is our burly women’s-specific boot for women who rip. It has a sturdy 4-buckle design with a streamlined walk mechanism. It is a very aggressive boot, suitable for steeps, high-speed freeriding on- and off-piste, racing, and ski mountaineering.
The Elektra has 4 Freeride Buckles that are light, super-solid, and precise, and a canting mechanism is solid and easy to use. The Elektra’s newly-designed New G-Fit Women’s HIGH liner has a simple, effective lace system that snugs closely around the lower leg and instep for additional liner adjustability.
- Shell: Triple Injected Pebax
- Liner: New G-Fit High Womens Thermoformable
- Weight: 1.63 kg / 3 lbs 10 oz ( for one size 24.5 boot)
- Sole: Vibram rubber
- Forward Lean: 19°, 24°, & walk mode