* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Garmont - Ener-G Telemark Boot )
Ener-G is Garmont's stiffest, burliest boot for all-mountain free-heel skiing.
Ener-G is Garmont's stiffest, burliest boot for all-mountain free-heel skiing. It has a streamlined walk mechanism that is well-protected and easy to use, with a spoiler for a close fit and increased leverage. It is a very aggressive boot, suitable for steeps, high-speed freeriding on- and off-piste, racing, and ski mountaineering.
The Ener-G has 4 Freeride Buckles that are light, super-solid, and precise, and a canting mechanism is solid and easy to use. The Ener-G’s newly-designed New G-Fit HIGH liner has a simple, effective lace system that snugs closely around the lower leg and instep for additional liner adjustability.
- Shell: Triple Injected Pebax
- Liner: New G-Fit High Mens Thermoformable
- Weight: 1.92 kg / 4 lbs 4 oz (for one size 27.5 boot)
- Sole: Vibram rubber
- Forward Lean: 19°, 24°, & walk mode