The only plastic outershell backcountry touring boot specifically designed for younger telemark skiers! All the best features of the men's and women's Scott Excursion ski boots, but in a smaller package.
- Double-injected Pebax plastic outershell
- Soft, forward flexibility for all day backcountry touring
- Maximum torsional control for all types of conditions
- Proprietory PadLock removable liner, made with EVA foam
- Easy-to-operate (even with gloves or mittens!) two buckle and power strap closure system
- 100% waterproof and ski leash compatible
- 2.4 lbs/1090 g (size 26.5)
Compatible with any 75 mm backcountry/telemark ski bindings; ideally matched with a lightweight, full metal-edged backcountry touring/telemark ski.
- Additional Information
Binding Compatibility 75mm 3-Pin, Telemark Ability Level Beginner
You may also be interested in the following product(s)