Garmont - Karakum Mid GTX
The Karakum is made to be extremely versatile. This model provides the support and protection of a hiking boot and the comfort of an athletic shoe. Excellent for both on and off trail day trips or just everyday activities. Extended lacing allows you to dial in a precise fit. The Vibram® outsole provides excellent wet/dry traction.
- Heel Lock comfortably holds the rear foot in the heel pocket and prevent slippage and blisters.
- Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort offers better climate comfort for warmer conditions and during higher activity levels.
- Durable waterproof protection.
- Extended Lacing – For a supportive customized fit.
- This lacing system allows for a wide range of widths.
- Ballistic fabric and seamless PU
- Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort Waterproof/Breathable construction
- Bi-density Compression Molded
- EVA Midsole Antitorsional shank
- Vibram® S1381 outsole offers great grip in all terrains.
- Spaced lugs help prevent mud from sticking to the sole.
|Intended Use||Day Hiking, Everyday, Hiking/Backpacking|