* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 3 business days to your shipping time.
Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Garmont - Mega Lite AT Boot (2008) )
The Mega Lite is the state of the art in a lightweight SKI MOUNTAINEERING boot.
The Mega Lite is the state of the art in a lightweight SKI MOUNTAINEERING boot. Dynafit-compatible, it is one of the lightest boots in the world. It is designed for the most weight-conscious ski-mountaineers and rally racers who require downhill skiing performance with ultra-light go-fast touring comfort. The Mega Lite has light, secure Magnesium buckles. The lower buckles have Garmont’s “Ice Breaker” pin to reduce icing. The Mega Lite’s Magnesium canting mechanism is precise and easy to adjust.
- Use: Ski Mountaineering, Off-Piste, and Ski Touring
- Color: Transparent Light Green/Silver
- Shell: Multi-Injected Pebax
- Liner: G Fit Thermoformable
- Closure: 3 buckles and Power Strap
- Height: 31.5 cm
- Weight: 1480 grams (3.25 pounds)
- Forward Lean: 17, 22 degrees and walking mode