Garmont - Trail Beast GTX
A versatile, lightweight shoe for the outdoor enthusiast. Ideal for on-trail day hikes, but suitable also for urban environments in wet weather thanks to the GORE-TEX® membrane.
- ASYMMETRICAL CUFF: The ankle cuff is lower on the outside and taller on the inside for better edging, greater overall stability and comfort when traversing and scrambling.
- ANATOMICAL TONGUE: The tongue matches the asymmetric shape of the top of your foot and ankle. It is thicker to the outside and progressively thinner toward the inside. This anatomic shape keeps the tongue in place resulting in better control, stability and comfort.
- DIFFERENTIAL ANKLE PADS: Securely locks the heel in place for a precise fit around the ankle bones for better stability and support.
- PRECISION LACING: The shoe flexes like your foot for out-of-the-box walking comfort.
- ROOMY TOE BOX: Features a straighter shape to accommodate the natural position of the big toe. With this design your toes can provide better balance and propulsion.
- GORE-TEX® EXTENDED COMFORT TECHNOLOGY: Optimized climate comfort for warmer conditions and during higher activity levels - durable waterproof protection
- Upper: 1.6 mm suede leather and nylon mesh
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
- Footbed: ECO-PU
- Outsole: Vibram® S1097 outsole with Megagrip compound
- Weight: 445 g (1/2 pair size 8UK)
- Fit: Active