* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Garmont - Xena Women's AT Boot (Demo) )
The Garmont Xena is the first high-performance alpine freeride boot for women designed with the functions of a ski mountaineering boot.
The Garmont Xena is the first high-performance alpine freeride boot for women designed with the functions of a ski mountaineering boot. Xena can leverage the biggest skis in the most difficult off-piste conditions.
These are demo boots and have been used slightly. They come only with Garmont's ski mountaineering soles and will not fit in alpine bindings. All sizes may not be the exact version that is pictured. Please give us a call at 888-547-4327 or click contact at the top of the page to send us an email if you would like more specific information about the condition of these boots.
- Shell: Select Polymers, reinforced with fiberglass
- Liner: G Fit3 W thermoformable
- Closure: 4 Aluminum buckles + power strap
- Height: 33.5 cm
- Weight: 1650 grams (3.6 lbs)
- Sizes: 23-27.5
- Forward Lean: 20 and 25 degrees + walk