Giro - Ambient 2.0 Men's
With the Amibent 2.0 Glove, a Polartec windbloc microfleece palm adds a layer of warmth with great dexterity while Ax Suede Echo patches provide grip and durability.
For an extra layer of warmth, Giro has double-wrapped the first two fingertips since they are most exposed to the cold air. The gloves light feel is great for long rides, yet it packs enough warmth to fight off temperatures from 35° to 45° F.
- Super Fit™ Engineering: Super Fit Engineering is a proprietary process that guides the fit, design, and patterning of every Giro glove for maximum comfort and performance. By carefully tailoring the palm, fingers, and padding zones to match the shape and size of the hand, Super Fit Engineering reduces bunching and discomfort while enhancing grip, bar feel, and the effectiveness of the padding. And with as many as six sizes available per model, almost any rider can great pair of gloves to match their needs.
- Three-Piece Palm Construction: Giro's unique 3-piece palm construction tailors the fit of their gloves to reduce bunching, and allows your hands to move naturally for enhanced control that doesn't compromise bar feel. By designing each part of the palm to mimic a hand's features and articulation, Giro gloves increase grip and provide a superior level of protection for the entire hand.
- Touchscreen Technology: Capacitive touchscreens found on most mobile devices as the iPhone react to natural bio-electricity in your skin. By combining a conductive fiber into the fingertips of select Giro gloves, you can stay connected to your mobile device without removing your gloves.
- Highlights: Touchscreen Technology™
- Temperature Range: 40 To 55 F / 4 To 13 C
- Upper Construction: Water-Resistant Polartec High-Loft Windbloc Backhand
- Reflectivity: Reflective Detailing
- Padding: Optimized Gel Padding
- Palm: 100% Polyester
- Top Hand: 100% Polyester
- Padding: 100% Rubber
- Super Fit Engineered Three-Panel Design
- Water-Resistant Polartec Microfleece Windbloc Palm With Ax Suede Echo Reinforcement