A BETTER CONNECTION FOR A BETTER RIDE
The women’s Riela™is a rugged trail shoe with the comfortable, supportive fit that Giro is known for. It now features a nylon and rubber co-molded outsole for exceptional durability and improved grip and traction in rocks and mud. A high- grade synthetic leather upper features three wide straps for simple yet precise fit adjustments. A supportive EVA footbed with Aegis® anti-microbial treatment enhances fit and comfort, while a stout injected nylon sole helps transfer power to the pedals instantly.
- DUPONT™ ZYTEL™ NYLON: Stiffest in class outsole that has been engineered to rival the performance of premium composite outsoles, with greater fatigue resistance than traditional nylon soles.
- Upper: High-quality, breathable synthetic fiber, Classic 3-strap closure
- Outsole: Co-molded nylon and rubber high traction lugged outsole, Mid-foot scuff guard; accommodates steel toe spikes
- Footbed: Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support, Aegis ® anti-microbial treatment
- Weight: 295 grams (size 39)
- Additional Information